as of October 22, 2018
Most of us have by now heard of gravitional waves as predicted by Einstein.
In 2017, the Nobel Prize in Physics was awarded to Rai Weiss, Kip Thorne and Barry Barish, "for decisive contributions to the LIGO detector ...
This is a collection of mostly YouTube videos about these things
- The Absurdity of Detecting Gravitational Waves
- Ray Weiss, Sackler Lecture: Feb 15, 2018
- Nobel Lectures: Physics 2017: 1st Rainer Weiss, 2nd Barry Barish, 3rd Kip Thorne
- Exploring the Universe with Gravitational Waves, by Kip Thorne
- Phys 237: Gravitational Waves with Kip Thorne, Lec 1, Lec 2, Lec 3, Lec 3b, Lec 4, and so forth